Master of Computer Application (AICTE Approved)
The MCA Programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The department has been striving to make the education contemporary and relevant to the current and future global needs of globe. The Two years (Four Semester) full time M.C.A. is foundation course aimed at imparting technique and temperament required by the computer professionals. To accomplish this objectives, we are given them an intensive and comprehensive training in IT filed. A silent feature of the M.C.A. program is a six-month Industrial project. This allows the students to fine-tune their skills for the carrier ahead. The program have been receiving active cooperation from some leading organizations. Often the project trainees are offered jobs by the host institutions upon successful completion of their project.
Another key objective of the Programme is to catch the young talents after the graduation level in computer science and nurture them with a balanced mixture of Gandhian thoughts and philosophy as well as technical skills in Computer Science and Applications. The Programme will give education to students with commitment to core Gandhian Values like truth, non-violence, propagation of khadi and village. The values and way of thinking developed during the academic life of students will give the solution to current society for non-violent and sustainable development. After successful completion of the Programme, the students may take up either a career in the societal development or may pursue an academic career for further study and research in the field of Computer Science and Applications.
- Intake: 60 Students (Academic year 2021-22)
- Duration: 2 Years (Four Semester)
- Selection Procedure:Based on merit marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Eligibility: Passed BCA / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Degree. OR Passed B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.A. with mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level (With additional bridge courses as per the norms of the concerned university). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Attendance: Minimum requirement of attendance is 80% of working days.
- Passing Standards: Minimum 40% marks requiring in each subject (in internal as well as external examination).
- Admission Form: Student has to fill the Admission Form online. MCA/PGDCA Admission